Crypto Crossroads with Ryan Selkis of Messari
At Paris Blockchain Week* in March, Circle CEO, Co-Founder, and Chairman of the Board Jeremy Allaire joined Messari** Co-Founder and CEO Ryan Selkis. At a time of mounting pressure around digital assets regulation in Washington, Ryan and Jeremy discussed important technological progress made by the digital assets industry over the past decade, along with key hurdles that still need to be cleared. Their conversation covers:
- [1:27] – Ryan Selkis’ journey into digital assets
- [9:12] – A scary bear market
- [16:36] – The U.S. digital assets regulation outlook
- [24:09] – Currencies, commodities, and securities
- [30:14] – Regulatory competition
- [39:40] – Continuous innovation
If you’re interested in learning more about digital assets regulation and pressure points on the crypto ecosystem, tune in to this episode of The Money Movement.
*Neither Circle Internet Financial Limited nor any of its affiliates (collectively “Circle”) are licensed in France; as such, Circle currently cannot provide digital asset services, payment services and/or regulated financial services to customers residing or established in France.
**Circle is a customer of Messari, where Ryan Selkis is Co-Founder & CEO.