Circle builds software that enables you to make free, instant, and secure digital money transfers regardless of which country you live in or want to send money to. We’re focused on transforming the world economy with technology for storing and sending money.
As Regional Lead for Italy, your role is to ensure drive the adoption of Circle throughout the region. You will be the customer champion for users in Italy, sharing your feedback and insights with our internal teams. At Circle, you’ll be joining our global team and work closely with product, marketing and customer experience to propel growth and success of your region through multi-channel marketing and partnership initiatives. This role is based in London with frequent travel to Italy.
At Circle, you will
Your core skills
- Be responsible for the marketing budget and marketing calendar to drive acquisition, engagement and revenue across the Italian market
- Leverage global marketing functions such as paid marketing, growth, brand, partnerships and global to drive the launch and growth agenda in Italy
- Source, implement and lead local partnerships and field marketing activities
- Engage a local PR agency to raise Circle’s profile and adoption
- QA localized content and share customer feedback with product and UX teams to improve the product for Italy
- Be the voice of the customer for the business and share feedback with our team including blockers and issues to the rest of the organisation (eg. CX, Risk, Compliance, Product)
- Speak fluent Italian
- Love data and the insights it provides, you are at ease with dashboards and financial metrics
- Creative yet very pragmatic; you find new ways and partnerships to amplify Circle’s brand and you make things happen
- Customer centric and a champion for your customersUnderstand marketing channels and know how to leverage and balance them out
- Standout colleague and strong communicator, you can rally people behind an idea
- Passionate about Circle and its mission to connect every person in the world through an open, global network of value exchange
- You have grown businesses in Italy and have contacts to craft successful partnerships
- You have worked in a dynamic, consumer-focused startup environment
Circle is backed by $136 million from investors including Goldman Sachs, Baidu, CreditEase, IDG China, Breyer Capital, Accel and General Catalyst. With offices in Boston, San Francisco, Dublin and London, Circle is building mobile apps aimed at enabling greater ease-of-use in online and in-person payments, with enhanced security and privacy, and the convenience of free, instant, global digital money transfers.