Circle is a consumer Internet company focused on transforming the world economy with secure, simple, and less costly technology for storing and using money. Circle is backed by $136 million from investors including Goldman Sachs, Baidu, CreditEase, IDG China, Breyer Capital, Accel and General Catalyst. With offices in Boston, San Francisco, Dublin, and London, Circle is building mobile apps aimed at enabling greater ease-of-use in online and in-person payments, with enhanced security and privacy, and the convenience of free, instant, global digital money transfers.
Like to make things look good? Like to think about the how and why behind the visuals? If yeah and yeah, you might be our next Marketing Designer. Work your magic on everything from online campaigns to social media advertising, banners to field marketing programs. You should be a go-getter, full of ideas and the swagger to back them up, pleasant to be around for many hours a day and a bulldog for our brand. This position sits with our European marketing team in London but reports to the corporate marketing team in our Boston headquarters.
What you'll work on
What you definitely need
- Sexy stuff like creative concepts across all channels (includes IA, visual design and interaction design)
- Spreading the word about Circle
- Non-sexy basic production like product mockups, website assets, banner resizing, etc.
- Google Slides presentations, data visualizations
- Keeping the brand in tact across all touchpoints (bulldog, remember?)
- Managing creative developed by outside vendors and agencies
What will impress us even more
- 3-5 years graphic design experience
- Understanding of typography, composition and hierarchy
- Appreciation of digital media best practices
- Love and respect for your creative/writer partner (who may or may not have written this)
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- To be a priority juggler, deadline meeter and project manager
- Eagle eyes and problem solving brain
- Online portfolio that wows
- Experience in HTML+ CSS email, responsive design and optimizing for mobile
- Advanced Google Slides and skills; Sketch, InVision, InDesign, Keynote and After Effects knowledge
- GIF animation
- Witty banter on Slack