Senior Social Media Analyst
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As a Senior Social Media Analyst, you will be a contributing member of the Circle Brand & Content team implementing our brand monitoring program. Crypto Twitter can be a daunting environment to navigate. But you will create dashboards and reporting that identify conversations around digital currencies, Web3 ecosystems and Circle brands that will make it easier to identify trends. These actions help inform direction of our content strategy, identify media opportunities and evaluate successful brand campaigns. You’ll be a member of the broader marketing organization, reporting to the Social Media Lead.
What you will work on:
- Managing our social listening vendor relationship.
- Monitoring audience behavior and analyzing content performance to present to key business stakeholders.
- Measuring Brand Sentiment for awareness lift, campaign engagement and competitive analysis.
- Partnering with our Social Media Brand Manager and Communications team on media engagements.
- Partnering with key stakeholders on event marketing and customer campaign monitoring.
- Tracking and reporting on monthly channel performance to measure brand awareness, engagement, and consideration.
- Always having a finger on the pulse of social trends, platform updates, and influencers to inform content and partnerships.
- Collaborating with marketing ops and project management to ensure social media trends and data are considered on integrated campaigns.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Data Science.
- 4+ years corporate Social Media experience.
- Experience in using social listening and intelligence tools; like Talkwalker, Meltwater and Brandwatch is a must.
- Experience in Banking, FinTech, IT industry preferred.
- Exceptional data analytics skills, with a passion for social media.
- Skills in creating content strategy recommendations based on performance reporting.
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced, highly collaborative environment filled with brilliant people pushing each other to new heights.
- Innate curiosity about the intersection of technology and finance, and how they can drive society forward.
- Willingness to learn new concepts and skills.
- A basic understanding of crypto assets and blockchain technology is a plus with a strong desire to learn more.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.