Senior IT Helpdesk Administrator
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an Senior IT Helpdesk Administrator that will help maintain and improve our Macintosh systems, and provide end-user support for all remote employees worldwide. We’re looking for an energetic people-person to be able to interface enthusiastically with all levels of users within Circle.
What you'll work on:
- Onboarding new employees and deploying hardware refreshes to existing employees.
- Installing, configuring and supporting hardware and software on macOS devices.
- Troubleshooting issues with macOS, Macintosh hardware, security issues and other needs that arise.
- Managing and auditing hardware inventory and software site licenses, as well as security and compliance policies.
- Providing training to employees, both formal and ad hoc, on software usage and good security practices
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 2+ years experience with deployment, configuration projects working with macOS systems and related peripherals.
- 2+ years experience in a customer service environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience monitoring and resolving issues in a ticketing system, e.g. Zendesk or similar.
- Understand management issues for macOS systems, MDM, and using hard drive encryption (FileVault).
- Good working knowledge of managing SSO via IDP tools such as OneLogin, Okta, etc.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
- Google Workspace administration experience a bonus but not required.
- Configuration management and automation experience using shell scripts or Python is a bonus but not required.
Please note that this is a non-exempt position.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.