Senior Data Analyst, Prod Marketing & Dev Ecosystem
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As a Senior Data Analyst at Circle, you’ll work closely with Marketing leadership to better understand our Circle brand, market, and dev ecosystem and enable better decision-making with data. We are a passionate team with a deeply analytical mindset, and your work will support our mission to be a world-class company driven by data. If you are naturally data curious, excited about deriving insights from data, experienced in improving the availability and usability of those insights, and motivated by impacting the business, we want to hear from you.
What you'll work on:
- As a data analyst for marketing, you will leverage your know-how to shape the way Circle Marketing executive's global initiative across customer touchpoints.
- Enable understanding of our marketing efforts and our developer ecosystem. Partner with leaders to effectively employ clear and structured communication and tell a “story” leveraging insights & data.
- Contribute to the business marketing measurement by combining creative problem solving with analytics rigor to drive actionable insights.
- Discover, extract, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns from various sources and across multiple dimensions to perform strategic analysis and research. Identify new opportunities where business can be improved.
- Design and track metrics on external and internal data, ensuring the continuous improvement of outcomes through an iterative process and test-and-learn strategies.
- Develop marketing dashboards and reports with relevant stakeholders to help the marketing team achieve their business goals.
- Build scalable automation solutions utilizing SQL, Tableau, and other tools.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 4+ years of industry experience working with and analyzing marketing data to drive strategy and make decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative major (Marketing, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering).
- Experience in data analyses using SQL. Prior experience with visualization using BI tools.
- Understanding of statistics and experience applying them to solve marketing problems.
- Experience working in B2B or Fintech company supporting marketing analytics.
- Experience establishing, implementing, and socializing reporting effectively with various stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills - be able to work with stakeholders and identify their needs and pain points, articulate issues clearly and concisely, and present effectively in both oral and written mediums to all levels in the organization.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to work through complex and ambiguous business requirements.
- Self-starter - the entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast-paced environment deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact.
- Working in financial services, crypto, banking, or technology industries is a plus.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.