Senior Content Marketing Specialist
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 35 billion in circulation and supported over $1.3 trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
SeedInvest at Circle:
SeedInvest is the creator of www.seedinvest.com, a venture/startup equity investment platform, and aims to be the largest online private capital marketplace in the world. SeedInvest believes that private markets should not be closed, opaque, and accessible only by a wealthy few, but by all entrepreneurs and investors regardless of geography, access, demographics, or background. SeedInvest was instrumental in the passage of the 2012 JOBS Act, which changed 80-year-old U.S. securities laws to make it possible for entrepreneurs to raise capital over the Internet, and has since worked actively with the SEC and other regulators to re-invent the legacy investment banking and private capital market rails that have remained unchanged for nearly a century. SeedInvest is in the early innings of having “a bit of private investment” in everyone’s investment portfolio and believes its growing suite of products will give rise to a new generation of investors and startups that will participate in a vibrant, liquid, and accessible private capital market unlike ever before.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As Senior Marketing Content Specialist, you will be responsible for planning and implementing SeedInvest’s content marketing strategy, directly impacting our growth metrics and activating customers. We are looking for a great writer with a keen eye for SEO and newsletters to own content strategy on both sides of our marketplace: startups and retail investors. This is a unique opportunity to ideate on and execute a plan for high-converting blog, email, and social content about the future of startup fundraising. This role reports to the Director of Marketing at SeedInvest.
What you'll work on:
- Lead and execute SeedInvest’s content strategy, defining how we drive signups and develop long-term customer relationships built on trust.
- Create your own well-researched content quickly, experimenting with format and tone to optimize for traffic and engagement.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop the demand generation content flow, including downloads, gated content, and landing pages.
- Leverage SEO best practices to publish high-performing search driven content that drives increased monthly site traffic.
- Grow our presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook, with smart, engaging content that creates a conversation with our community. Support the launch of Instagram.
- Own the content calendar (blog, social media, email newsletters), including scheduling, publishing, distribution, tracking success and areas of improvement.
- Manage the editorial process, sourcing and managing external writers as needed.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 4+ years of experience in an editorial environment or at high growth startups.
- A writing and/or content marketing portfolio that you’re proud of.
- Preference for launching, writing, and managing high performing newsletters.
- Understanding of B2B content strategy and experience with marketingtools, preferably HubSpot.
- Interest in or understanding of venture capital and the democratization of finance.
- Effective project management, attention to detail, and clear communication skills are essential.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, and AppleMacOS preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.