Senior Campus Recruiter
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As a Senior Campus Recruiter, you will be responsible for creating and executing programs aimed at attracting and retaining top university talent. This person will be responsible for the new graduate and internship recruitment lifecycle, as well as event management, program structure, and attraction activities (building relationships with universities and third parties) for both intern and new grad hiring.
What you’ll work on:
- Partnering with Recruiting Leadership to design & implement strategic initiatives to attract a strong and diverse pipeline of campus talent that aligns to business goals.
- Overseeing best-in-class summer internship & full-time new grad class programs.
- Building external partnerships with diversity, student & industry specific organizations as well as on campus contacts.
- Driving the intern and new grad recruitment process, including screening resumes through offers.
- Facilitating the summer intern offer process to ensure high performing interns receive offers.
- Managing offers, start dates, questions and decline feedback from candidates up until their official start date as an intern or new grad hire.
- Facilitating our internship & new grad experience from onboarding, programmatic learning sessions and full-time candidate conversion, including manager guidance, mid-point reviews and final assessments.
- Partnering closely with the Learning & Development team to identify necessary learning tracks for interns and new grad full-time hires.
- Project managing each program and ensure each program will be executed seamlessly.
- Building process and rigor to our program and event initiatives.
- Managing program budgets.
- Being the internal ‘go to’ person for internships & new grad hiring.
- Compiling evaluations on internships after enrollment cycles.
- Remaining current on internship issues and employ strategies for efficient resolution.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 6+ years of relevant experience and demonstrated success working within a talent acquisition organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience with a strong desire to learn many new things, amazing work ethic and alignment to our Mission and Values.
- Desire to build credibility and develop partnerships with hiring managers, internal stakeholders, eternal partners, and candidates.
- High emotional intelligence, empathy and self-awareness. It is not about you, it is about the team, the company, and the candidates that we provide a best-in-class experience.
- Passion for creative problem solving.
- You excel in a fast moving, innovative and evolving startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to persuade, motivate, and inspire.
- Proficiency in Handshake, Greenhouse, Gem, and LinkedIn Recruiter preferred.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Apple MacOS preferred.
- Some travel may be required for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.