Revenue Data Analyst
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a data analyst to help build the world’s greatest sales engine. You will use your Shakespeare-level storytelling skills and innate ability to proactively identify trends to drive sales efficiency, identify opportunities for improvement, and communicate sales performance to teams and stakeholders at all levels.
What you'll work on:
- Being the sales metrics mastermind: proactively identifying and surfacing opportunities for improving sales performance.
- Using data to strategically advise leaders across the Revenue organization.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to make data simple, accessible, and actionable.
- Developing and managing reports and self-service dashboards based on key performance metrics.
- Defining sales territories, headcount planning, capacity models, and quota allocation.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 3+ years of experience working in Sales or Business analytics.
- Expertise in SQL, BI tools such as Tableau, and CRMs such as HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Superior analytical mindset with an innate ability to proactively identify trends and provide recommendations.
- Ability to effectively communicate insights at both the executive and individual contributor levels.
- Empathic ability to put yourself in a team member’s shoes and understand their needs better than they do.
- Superior project management and presentation skills.
- You enjoy building at the earliest stages, you care deeply about contributing and improving company processes.
- You enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, and helping customers thrive.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.