Product Specialist, Global Customer Experience
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
A dedicated content writer who is an expert on specific products and who works directly with Product, Marketing and Customer Care to produce materials for launches whilst capturing ongoing customer feedback.
What you'll work on:
- Collaborate with internal teams on customer issues and upcoming product launches to ensure internal and external communications are accurate and match our brand voice.
- Manages timelines of upcoming product launches, keeping the Customer Experience Team informed and up to date.
- Create training materials and decks to support upcoming launches.
- Manage internal knowledge tool. Create and verify that information is accurate and update content accordingly.
- Extensive writing focused both on internal and external communications.
- Facilitate, capture and use team member and customer feedback to lead product readiness initiatives.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 3+ years experience in customer support, product support, SaaS, or consulting, ideally with a focus in fintech or crypto.
- Ability and willingness to establish relationships across the organization. We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter when it comes to building relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, priority-setting and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience working in a remote role.
- A lifelong learner and a passion for teaching and helping others.
- Previous experience in the crypto industry
- GTM experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.