Partnerships Manager, Americas
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, you will play a critical role in fueling Circle’s go-to-market needs through partnerships. You will establish strong and lasting partnerships with top brands from traditional industries as well as the crypto ecosystem. You will activate Circle’s partnerships by identifying and driving shared goals.
What you’ll work on:
- Establishing measurable quarterly goals with partners and project managing cross-functionally to drive successful outcomes.
- Building playbooks to grow USDC adoption with key partners
- Developing activation strategies focused on building a partner referral pipeline and direct revenue with revshare partners.
- Driving partnership awareness through sales team training (internal and external) and co-marketing activities
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Experience - You are an accomplished (4+ years) SaaS or BD account manager, talented in uncovering expansion opportunities.
- Customer Empathy - You care about understanding your customer’s business strategy and are capable of building lasting relationships.
- Strategic Execution - You have a strong understanding of Circle’s revenue goals and how to facilitate those goals through partnerships. You are able to prioritize in order to maximize impact.
- Track Record of Success - You thrive in competitive situations with a well established history of exceeding targets.
- Builder - You enjoy building at the earliest stages, creating the playbooks for future employees to follow.
- Technical Aptitude - Proficiency in blockchain technology, APIs and fintech.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.