Lead Program Manager, Product
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As a Senior Program Manager in the Product organization, you will lead the planning, coordination and execution of complex product development projects that deliver on Circle’s product roadmap. You will create project plans, lead cross functional team activities, track project dependencies, manage the resolution of issues and communicate program status. You are the glue that holds teams together - always ensuring that everyone is on the same page.
What you'll work on:
- Identify end-to-end program milestones by liaising with cross functional teams to collect and incorporate their activities into project plans and roadmaps
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive workgroup alignment on operational issues, dependencies, milestones etc.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and oversee the day-to-day progress of projects - working together to eliminate any blockers.
- Organize and lead project meetings to drive deliverables to schedule, as well as develop resolutions to mitigate risks.
- Draft Program status reports and maintain updates to Product Roadmap in partnership with Product Managers
- Establish strong relationships with all project stakeholders including team members and leadership.
- Create and improve internal processes and operations where necessary.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- A natural leader who is solutions and delivery-focused
- 7+ years program management experience (preferably in the technical or financial space).
- Fantastic communicator both verbally and in writing. Comfortable interfacing with executives, as well as product managers and developers
- Proven track record of leading diverse, cross-functional project teams in the successful launch of new products or services
- Excels in relationship building and has proven success in influencing without direct authority at all levels, from senior leadership to individual contributors
- Outstanding change management skills and the ability to lead teams through change
- Passionate about processes and continuously improving internal workflows
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical and a skilled multi-tasker
- Self-motivated, attentive, and always follow through.
- Basic understanding of crypto assets and blockchain technology, and a strong desire to learn more. Passionate about bringing this technology to the mainstream.
- Additional PMI/Agile/Scrum certifications are a plus.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Apple MacOS preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.