Lead Product Manager, Data
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a product manager with strong data engineering experience to build out the next generation financial reporting data platform for stablecoins. You will work closely with a broad set of internal teams to define blockchain-based data engineering, data analytics, and data science.
What you'll work on:
- You will take the lead in driving product innovations, partnering with internal stakeholders across Engineering, Finance, Compliance, Legal, and Marketing.
- You will be accountable for defining and driving the entire product lifecycle, from product definition through specification, development, quality assurance, and launch.
- You will lead the regular communication with engineering, marketing, business, and senior management on status, risks, and change control.
- You will manage multiple parallel projects and iterations alongside engineering, and ensure the delivery of feature releases.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Experience in delivering data engineering solutions which solve complex, ambiguous problems, or which scale horizontally to provide value across many teams and consumers.
- Experience in project management - identifying, scoping, prioritizing, tracking and reporting deliverables and milestones.
- Excellent customer obsession with B2B or enterprise software mindset; demonstrated success in identifying, prioritizing and delivering product capabilities to delight customers.
- Experience in multiple data technologies, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Spark, Presto, Impala and workflow orchestration management engines such as Airflow, Azkaban, and Oozie.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to think innovatively and creatively about complex and technical problems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.