Lead, Business Strategy and Operations, Business Banking
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle’s Business Banking product vertical aims to build the programmable banking platform that helps businesses store, transact, earn, and borrow digital assets in a truly instantaneous, interoperable and borderless way across the open internet. We aim to develop large markets such as corporate AP/AR settlement and corporate treasury management with onchain native solutions. This role will aid in clarifying the long term vision and clearly articulating strategy to align product prioritization and business teams in service of those goals.
What you’ll work on:
- Define clear hypotheses to identify new opportunities, and build business cases.
- Structure complex and ambiguous strategic problems for Product and Executive leadership.
- Quantitative and qualitative market research across key product verticals.
- Aiding Product Managers in discovery across new product categories, engaging prospects and crafting plans for market development.
- Become an expert in the competitive landscape and market developments.
- Work cross functionally to drive execution of growth programs and key strategic initiatives.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees, families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in BizOps, Strategy, Consulting or related field.
- Experience with B2B enterprise payment solutions and/or corporate treasury management is a plus.
- Experience in defining problem spaces and aligning groups to drive execution.
- Highly independent and motivated to get into the weeds.
- Strategic thought partner who is comfortable driving requirements across a highly diverse set of stakeholders.
- Passion for building and mastering complex technical concepts.
- Thrives in unstructured environments and brings order to chaos.
- Experience managing and coaching remote teams.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.