Director, Customer Success, EMEA
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a Director to sail the maiden voyage of Customer Success in EMEA. As the first post-sales hire in region you will strategically drive the productivity, effectiveness, and scalability of our Customer Success efforts.
You will work to localize the customer experience in the region by migrating current EMEA customers from US management while also onboarding net new EMEA customers, while you ramp and build out a regional team of CSMs. You will guide our customer success team in scaling, training, and executing on strategy to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, expanded product usage, and strong net retention.
What you'll work on:
- Working to identify opportunities and design/implement solutions for process improvements, as well as improvements to tooling and analytics.
- Help define and optimize the CS ecosystem of tools, processes and enablement by collaborating with our systems team to scope business requirements with CS stakeholders and guide implementation of new tools and features.
- Leading and managing cross-functionally to drive customer success
- Driving alignment with Sales, Compliance, Risk and Legal (all pre sales teams determining customer expectations and journey) while optimizing for Customer Journey
- Driving true value for customers
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 12+ years of experience in a customer success, account management, or relationship management function.
- 5+ years of people management experience at a high growth B2B SaaS or Fintech organization.
- People leader at heart - you love mentoring, leading and contributing to the professional development of those around you.
- You have a high level of intellectual curiosity and see opportunity and growth in learning more and continuously improving processes, yourself and your team.
- Ability to manage multiple people/accounts/priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are critical
- Expertise in project and team management (managing capacity, budget, addressing project issues/delays, stakeholder management, operational efficiencies)
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.