Director, Customer Success, Brazil
Circle is a financial technology company at the epicenter of the emerging internet of money, where value can finally travel like other digital data — globally, nearly instantly and less expensively than legacy settlement systems. This ground-breaking new internet layer opens up previously unimaginable possibilities for payments, commerce and markets that can help raise global economic prosperity and enhance inclusion. Our infrastructure – including USDC, a blockchain-based dollar – helps businesses, institutions and developers harness these breakthroughs and capitalize on this major turning point in the evolution of money and technology.
What you’ll be part of:
Circle is committed to visibility and stability in everything we do. As we grow as an organization, we're expanding into some of the world's strongest jurisdictions. Speed and efficiency are motivators for our success and our employees live by our company values: Multistakeholder, Mindfulness, Driven by Excellence and High Integrity. Circlers are consistently evolving in a remote world where strength in numbers fuels team success. We have built a flexible and diverse work environment where new ideas are encouraged and everyone is a stakeholder.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Reporting to the VP of Global Customer Success, you will own a book of business across different verticals and geographies within the LatAm region focused on target accounts of prospects, partners and customers. You will be responsible for driving partner activation, go to market and growth. You will manage relationships with key prospects and partners including activation and growth of accounts as well as operational needs, onboarding, escalation, and day-to-day requirements. You will develop strong and lasting partnerships with top accounts by providing business leadership, creative direction and identifying and driving shared goals. You will define a comprehensive relationship strategy within the partner, including building a strong working relationship with the Circle leadership team for executive sponsorship, business reviews, product adoption, campaign management and ideas on how these initiatives can improve and impact our partners’ and customers’ LTV.
You will begin by directly working with many of our incredible prospects and partners enabling their success. You will jump in head first with customer onboarding, product adoption, ongoing advisory and nurture, upsell, and renewal programs offering feedback and ideas on how these programs can improve and impact our customers’ and partners’ LTV. Most importantly, you will set the foundation for our long-term, successful customer relationships based on mutual trust, transparency, and partnership.
What you'll work on:
- Managing highly strategic enterprise accounts, including:consumer digital wallets, retail on/off ramps, banks, investment platforms, remittance platforms, crypto custody/payments, NGOs and other top strategic accounts.
- Developing deep and meaningful relationships with partners to enable Circle stablecoin growth across many verticals.
- Aligning with each partner on joint growth objectives; develop and execute plans to achieve objectives.
- Collaborating cross-functionally to build capabilities and supporting collateral, sales and training needs for partner volume growth.
- Providing strategic and consultative direction to the growth of the overall region.
- Building relationships with key customers, providing proactive support and strategy to the day to day power users, champions and influencers within the account.
- Enabling onboarding for customers by focusing on TTV (time to value), project managing their launch plans and forecasting go live dates against business goals and objectives.
- Becoming an expert in the value proposition of Circle and USDC, educating customers on the platform.
- Working closely with Sales, Support, Product, Compliance, Risk and Billing to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Being a customer advocate building 360 degree feedback loops into Product, ENG, and other key departments.
- Being an escalation point and senior point of contact for the CSM team to work through customer issues.
- Ability to dive into Root Cause Analysis on major customer issues, providing feedback and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Creating framework for escalation/sponsorship paths and training CSM team on best practices.
- Helping to build renewal strategy for broader CSM program and specific renewal playbook for Marquee and Enterprise customers.
- Helping to build business review framework specifically MBRs, QBRs and EBRs for our top Target Accounts in region.
- Being a part of advisory board development, contributing to knowledge base articles/thought leadership.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- English, Portuguese and Spanish written and verbal fluency required.
- You have experience proactively managing a variety of customer relationships from launch to go-live, through renewal and the entire lifecycle in between including relevant expansion/upsell targets.
- You are obsessed with customer success and believe your number one responsibility is the best interests and growth enablement of your customers. You are comfortable with creating success plans to track customer outcomes while developing a deep understanding of their business goals, initiatives and use cases to support both short and long term goals and then realizing those into solid tangible outcomes.
- You are capable of engaging in strategic and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization. You are comfortable negotiating and, most importantly, advising your customers.
- You have demonstrative success in directly managing long-term, commercial relationships with customers ranging from SMBs to the Fortune 50 from onboarding and implementation full cycle to upselling and renewal.
- You have a strong interest in the future of global payments and, preferably, a background in Fintech, Cryptocurrencies or Financial Services.
- Finally, you enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing and improving company processes. And you enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, and helping customers thrive.
- Crypto enthusiast.
- Growth oriented mindset.
- Impact- over ego-driven.
- Experience developing mutually beneficial solutions with partners that drive revenue.
- Interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency technology.
- Creative deal making ability.
- Ownership mentality.
- Acts of service are your native inclination.
- Glass half full - challenges translate to opportunity.
- High EQ-forward social and interpersonal communication skills.
- Intuitive, pragmatic and curious about all the things!
- Flexibility – we’re growing and evolving, and you’ll need to come along for the ride.
- Strategic Agility - You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex technical sale in a highly consultative manner. You have demonstrable experience managing a cross-functional sales process and driving deals to conclusion.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - You love building at the earliest stages. You enjoy actively contributing to the development of the sales process, the articulation of the value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
- 12+ years of partnership, strategy or account management experience in payments fintech or tech.
Please send resume in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additionally, Circle participates in the E-Verify Program in certain locations, as required by law.
We’re looking far and wide for the right people.
As a global organization, we seek to hire the best talent in a variety of cities around the world. In some cases, we look for candidates who align to a particular team’s geography or time zone to help maximize productivity and ensure strong employee experiences. If you feel this job is right for you, select the city closest to you from the list below to apply.