Director, Creative, Executive Producer
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an experienced Executive Producer to join the Circle Creative Lab, in-house creative agency. You’ll be a member of the broader marketing organization, reporting to the VP of Creative. A stand-out candidate will be passionate about building teams, production processes and defining the production discipline, while working towards bringing the Circle brand vision to life.
What you’ll work on:
- Designing and building out the production discipline based on current needs and the future vision of Circle.
- Serving as the senior level connection point for the Production team between Creative, Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Project Management and other XFN partners.
- Managing, mentoring and supporting the Production team as it scales to support the organization.
- Operational and Production excellence by proactively creating and constantly improving frameworks and processes.
- Introducing and overseeing the roll out of tools to support the creative and production vision.
- Design processes and procedures to help operationalize workflow, prioritization, resourcing, and production on-boarding.
- Partnering with cross functional stakeholders and leadership to drive successful brand and marketing initiatives.
- Owning team-level roadmap, budget forecasting, actualization and spend allocations. Partner with Creative leadership on holistic vision and operational execution.
- Leading a team that can proactively define better ways to communicate, collaborate and ship products and systems, using state-of-the-art tools and at the highest quality standards.
- Leading and driving end-to-end creative workflows from creative development through delivery.
- Hiring, managing and growing top production talent.
- Building a strong bank of freelancers and creative production partners across all production disciplines such as animation, illustration, print, photography and film to tap into when needed.
- Ensuring resourcing plans meet larger skillset needs of project and cross-project contractor needs are identified and sourced.
- Learning curriculums for core team and cross-functional partners as it relates to production approaches.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- An infectious passion for creative excellence on a daily basis and ensuring the work is produced in line with the higher standards of quality.
- Experience in building and leading production focused teams.
- Deep understanding of how to navigate ambiguous tech and start-up organizations.
- Clear and concise communication.
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking.
- History of producing world class creative projects for high profile brands.
- International perspective and extensive global experience.
- A passion for or knowledge of the web3/crypto space paired with a proactive eagerness to understand our customers, interview internal stakeholders, and learn on the fly.
- Strong communicator who can express ideas clearly — not just on the page (or screen) — but also in presentations and working sessions.
- 12+ years of experience as a writing creative in a marketing, advertising, agency and/or in a corporate environment.
- 5+ years of experience managing teams.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.