Customer Success Analyst Internship, Global Customer Success
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an insatiably curious individual interested in a career in Customer Success to conduct market and customer research. Circle’s Transaction Services products enable customers of all sizes blazing a trail in the Web3 economy. This individual will have a front row seat to all of these exciting developments. Throughout your internship, you will be responsible for developing customer case studies and mapping out long term strategic guides to unlock their full potential. This individual’s work will consist of defining customer segments and journeys, and building out a market intel pipeline for a global Customer Success organization.
When you finish your internship, you will have tangible experience on the front lines of an emerging industry and experience building a “first of its kind” market intelligence pipeline working with a global team.
What you'll work on:
- Curating content and internal publishing of content curation and internal publishing
- Reporting on market intelligence
- Analyzing customer trends
- Assisting with client engagement initiatives
- Educating through Circle University
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Experience writing
- Excellent written and grammatical skills
- Ability to carry out research on assigned topics
- Experience in creating content briefs or outlines
- Ability to fact-check content
- Complete fluency in American English
- Experience/familiarity or a willingness to learn Apple MacOS
- Knowledge of the crypto-industry is a plus but not required. We’re happy to get you up to speed on the industry.
- A fun and positive attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.