Business Analyst, Product
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a Business Analyst to support the build out of innovative stablecoin products and platforms that power our customers' next generation payments and treasury needs. You will work closely with engineering and a broad set of internal teams to implement business logic to scale Circle products while providing the best possible customer experience and mitigating the associated risks.
What you'll work on:
- Interacting with product, engineering and various other teams to deeply understand their needs, and translate those into product requirements.
- Design, test, implement and monitor logic for new or existing rules around various activities across Circle products.
- Perform analysis on customer behavior, risk strategies and rule accuracy and performance to draw insights and propose applicable changes.
- Deliver real time self service controls to various business functions at Circle
- Managing multiple parallel projects and iterations alongside engineering, and ensuring the delivery of product / feature releases.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 3+ years’ experience as an analyst in a technical and data intensive environment
- Bachelor's degree, preferably on the technical side in Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL (postgreSQL, Redshift, Athena, MySQL)
- Ability to take initiative and find creative and scalable ways to solve problems
- Experience leading data-driven projects from the ground up
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Demonstrated track record of successful cross-functional collaboration in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.