Circle is on a mission to make it possible for everyone, everywhere to create and share value. We're building a new kind of consumer finance. Unlike existing systems that are closed and proprietary, we use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain, to build our products.
We've already made sending money around the world free and as easy as sending a text with Circle Pay. With Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto currencies and offer OTC trading services. Now, we're expanding our offerings by building a cryptocurrency investment product (https://invest.circle.com
) to enable anyone to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
What does that mean for the global economy? It's more open. More inclusive. And more empowering.
As part of the product engineering team, you’ll create and iterate upon product features that will shape the future of Circle’s product. You will join a team of engineers and designers that contribute ideas and code that help us to build an app that your friends and family love to use.
What you'll work on
What you’ll bring to Circle
- Create, own, and iterate upon product features that shape the future of the web product
- Improve UI for our users to have better insight into their own interactions including messages and transactions with others
- Collaborate with a fun, passionate team to help craft elegant solutions to problems using the latest technologies
- Gain exposure to several product lines within the company
- 5+ years experience building/running an application in production using modern web technology
- Expertise working with Angular
- Insatiable desire to learn and improve your craft
- Past management or lead experience
- Enjoy building beautiful pages that customers love and crave
- Passion for writing beautiful and well tested code
- Interest in payments, fintech, blockchain or cryptocurrency
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we're backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay for iOS and Android today!